"We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive." C.S. Lewis
Now that I'm 52, there are 52 things I want to accomplish over the next year. Here are the final 16 things (because 52 in one reading is just too much). To read 1-12, click here. To read 13-24, click here. To read 25-36, click here. (All 52 can be found on the sidebar under the page heading "52 Things I Want to Do"
37. Travel to a place I have not yet visited. (The Caribbean might be nice).
38. Give up sugar. Again.
39. Volunteer more time to the causes that really mean the most to me.
40. Journal more often, including a gratitude journal.
41. Streamline my emails. They are out of control.
42. Save more money.
43. With love, compassion and respect, share my faith with others.
44. Quit being so fearful.
45. Participate in a writer's or blogger's conference/workshop/retreat.
46. Extend grace. Especially when I find myself in those situations where my gut reaction is to scream and fight, or justify my actions.
47. Learn a bit of Spanish. I took French in High School and so far, I haven't really needed it.
48. Figure out what I'm going to do about my compost bin. Ugh... now that's another post.
49. Evolve in to a "morning person." During this season of my life, there are so many reasons why I need this to happen.
50. When something new comes in (clothes, shoes, furniture, trinkets, etc.) give at least one thing (two is better) away.
51. Take my vitamins and medications every day. Not just when I remember or feel like it.
52. Be thankful each and every day for the big and small things.
I'm participating in November's NaBloPoMo. Click here for the hundreds of other bloggers participating.