Abraham Lincoln was quoted as saying, "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
Now that I'm 52, there are 52 things I want to accomplish over the next year. Here are the next 12 (because 52 in one reading is just too much). To see the first 12 click here.
13. Return to poetry.
14. Clutter. Eliminate it!
15. Read the entire Old Testament.
16. Continue to be an advocate for the under-served, overlooked, ill-informed and misunderstood.
17. Spend more meaningful time with my daughters, my sons, my grandchild, and my husband.
18. Learn to say "no" and mean it.
19. Eat or drink one healthy item each day.
20. Sample 52 different teas. I love me some tea.
21. Go back to writing notes. Handwritten notes and letters.
22. Lean in to the opportunities that serve God.
23. Take more pictures. Capture those precious, fleeting moments seen only through the lens of my camera.
24. Discover five new artists (writer, painter, blogger, musician, etc.) that I wish I had discovered before.
I'm participating in November's NaBloPoMo. Click here for the hundreds of other bloggers participating.