"I love the big fresh starts, the clean slates like birthdays and new years, but I also really like the idea that we can get up every morning to start over." Kristin Armstrong (Two time Olympic Gold Medalist)
Now that I'm 52, there are 52 things I want to accomplish over the next year. Here are the first 12 (because 52 in one reading is just too much):
1. Hit my target weight goal.
2. Work out at least four times a week.
3. Try one new something every month.
4. Pay off one credit card.
5. Take care of a bonsai plant.
6. Memorize 20 scriptures.
7. Read at least one "Classic".
8. Grow at least one speciality crop this spring and summer.
9. Share an expensive bottle of wine with those I love.
10. Find the perfect shade of lipstick that I can wear year-round.
11. Participate in a reading group.
12. Redo my resume (cause you just never know).
I'm participating in November's NaBloPoMo. Click here for the hundreds of other bloggers participating.